Saturday, January 08, 2011

Saturday's Dog - Rain Dog




I know it's wet outside, Mum.  You keep saying it's raining cats and dogs.  But please, oh please don't send me out wearing this?  What will the other dogs say at the park?  They will think I'm some big Puppy.  I'm trying ever-so-hard to impress a little black Toy Poodle in the off-leash area.  If I go out wearing this, she will never think I'm just as tough as that big German Shepherd who rules the place.  Please Mum, no!

Happy walking folks!  Mind the puddles.



1 comment:

  1. My kids have heard too much about floods and now upon seeing puddles and declare "look Mum another flood!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Stop by again soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...