Saturday, November 06, 2010

All Blog Things Must Come To An End?

I was sitting by the pool about an hour ago watching the kids swim & catching up on a bit of Blog reading with the iPad (oh how I love your convenience) only to be met with a bit of disbelief & sadness.  One of my favourite blogs, The House That A-M Built was closing ... forever.  What???  No hint or inkling this was going to happen,  no forewarning, no last hurrahs.  Maybe this is the way to go out?  So a big thanks, A-M for the past near 2 years of good blog reading.  I've enjoyed your building posts, your decorating musings & your warts and all posts on family life.  But I ask, must all good blog things come to an end?

Image from The House That A-M Built

P.S.  My girlfriend, who originally put me onto this blog, texted me about 15 minutes after reading A-M's last post to ask if I had read the news about her blog closing?  The crazy thing was she was texting from her holiday in Los Angeles to ask me this.  News travels fast in cyberspace.

3 comments:

  1. At least she put up a post, so many just vanish, live gets in the way.
    See Yea George xxx
    If you have time pop in and see me I have some things going on and would love you to join in if you can ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me and welcome aboard.
    I too was very sad about A-M and as George the Lad said it is good she put up a last post. My phone was running hot though too. I really enjoyed her blog.
    You are lucky to have an I pad. My hubby is using one for work at the moment. He doesn't usually get excited about technology but he is loving the I pad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh I was shocked but looks like there must be some big things going on in her personal life. look at all the blogger love though!!!

    corrie:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Stop by again soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...