Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm LOVIN' This!


I've mentioned before how Gwyneth Paltrow is singing on Glee. Well here she is and I'm LOVIN' it!!! To be honest, I used to have a dislike for her. In fact, she was probably second on my list of actresses who shit me, with first place going to Helen Hunt. I think Gwynnie first came under my dislike radar when she won the Best Actress Oscar for Shakespeare in Love (beating "Our Cate" in Elizabeth), wearing that ill-fitting pink dress & making a godawful acceptance speech. But I've done a big 180° on Gwyneth and I really like her now. She's sort of like the sister you've always wanted or the BFF. And doesn't she look HOT in this clip? I love how one of the cheerleaders questions what would she know considering she's, "like, um 40?" Yeah, well Forget You, girlfriend! And whilst we're at it, Forget You Brad Pitt and your husband stealing wife. Go Gwynnie!





I've had to change the link to this post as 20th Century Fox has pulled the originals from Youtube ... killjoys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Stop by again soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...