|Image from somewhere on Facebook.|
- Hubby has started working for himself which has been adjustment for both of us.
- All three children are now at school. Miss Flea started Prep and Big Girl moved to an all girls school for Yr 5.
- We had the most fabulous holiday in Fiji, which was on my wish list at the end of 2010.
- The above holiday was greatly needed after I completed a 3 day a week teaching contract for term 4 of 2011. Hats off to those mums who can successfully combine work and family life. I'm crap at it.
- Progress has also been made on the Promised Dog.
- Plus there's been milestone anniversaries, sport and more sport, landscaping around the house and the ballet concert from hell - 1680 beads and sequins had to be sewn in 3 days!
|Thankyou ballet teacher for springing this on us at the last moment.|
So life's been busy and I'm not really sure if things are going to slow down but I'd like to think that I'm getting a little bit better at handling the pace.